It’s frustrating that companies will pay a ransom and not take the time to hire a company ahead of time.
It’s much easier and cheaper to be preventative and to harden your system and be ready for attacks.
Security is complex. That’s a fact. Here are a few tips YOU can do today!
Top 10 Cyber Security Tips
- Reboot your mobile device(s) every morning
- Use a microphone/camera blocker on all devices/computers when not in use
- Use Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) with all email/cloud/web accounts
- Use a Password Manager (with strong passwords, no password reuse)
- Use a Virtual Private Network (VPN), make sure the VPN vendor is based in a friendly country!
- Make sure all devices/computers are fully patched (operating system/software/apps are always updated)
- Don’t post addresses, phone numbers or email account information on social media
- When travelling, don’t use airport/plane/hotel Wi-Fi networks unless absolutely necessary (and use a VPN if you do!)
- At home, don’t use the Wi-Fi network provided by your ISP modem (use a separate Wi-Fi router)
- Keep home IoT (smart speakers, TVs, etc) on a separate Wi-Fi network from devices/computers
WOLFE SYSTEMS Can Assess Your Current Risk
We will run a FREE Scan for your Organisation, to evaluate your current Risk Posture.
On going Monitoring will allow you to know when there are new exposures associated with your domain, so you can take the actions to close the doors before a criminal accesses your network, your data, your business.
If you don’t monitor, you won’t know…
until it’s too late!
Contact us today on 1300 958 923 to discover our findings and set up a 30min introductory meeting
Wolfe Systems is a Business Technology Solution provider. Our offerings are tailored to our clients requirements, we believe Technology is a tool that should be harnessed to assist businesses to achieve their goals. Find out how we can help you today. Contact us now!
Follow us on the WOLFE SYSTEMS socials for up to date tech trends, information and cool facts